DURATION: STARTING AT 2 HOURS - CAN BE LONGER • LOCATION: CANBERRA • MAX ONE PARTICIPANT • $295 FOR 2 HOURS
Photography workshop gift certificates available!
Want to buy this for the photographer in your life? Consider buying them a Gift Certificate and let them choose their own dates! Just follow this link to the Gift Certificates product link and put in the value of this workshop whish is $295.00. Be sure to mention the gift certifcate is for my 1-on-1 Photography Workshop
About my 1-on-1 photography workshops
As an experienced photography educator since 2016 I can help you across a number of photographic genres and techniques. My 1-on-1 workshops are perfect if you want more dedicated detail on the subject of your choice and prefer solo learning as opposed to being in a group. Depending on the subject I can come to you in your environment, or we go someone within Canberra that will get the most out of your learning desire.
Topics that we can cover:
- Introduction to photography – in just two hours we’ll get you off auto mode and getting even more out of your camera
- Landscape photography – if you want to deep dive into landscapes to make your images more meaningful come and learn from a multi Gold award winning photographer
- Portrait photography – get more out of your portrait work, learn how to connect with your subject and how not to miss the important details. I've been photographing weddings since 2017 and can show you the tips, and traps I have learnt over those years
- On and (preferably) off camera flash photography – learn how to get the most out of artificial light be it a dedicated camera flash or setting up studio strobes and modifiers for the first time
- Low light & long exposure photography – setting your camera up for dazzling night-time images that pop
- Camera familiarisation - got a new camera that you want to get more out of? Through my Beginner's workshops I have been hands-on with a huge variety of makes and models. Being a professional Canon shooter myself, I do specialise particularly in Canon DSLR and Mirrorless bodies
- Printing photographs – as a Canson Certified Printer with years of experience on Epson inket printers I have created many Gold award winning prints. I can run you through the detailed space of making prints that will have the most impact. Note there may be additional charges for printing material if we use my large format printer, but not to worry, the theory you learn applies to most printers
- Lightroom – how to get started with Lightroom’s cataloguing and editing system. I'll show you how you can store your images in ways that make them much easier to find, and how to use collections to maximise productivity. You'll also be shown how to make the most out of Lightroom's non-destructive editing for your photos
- NiSi Filters – a bit stumped on how to use neutral density filters, when you should use a polarising filter, or what do graduated filters do? As an authorised Nisi reseller I can help you get more out of your NiSi system, or maybe you want to try before you buy – we can do that too
- Other ideas? – the above isn’t everything and if you have something different in mind let me know via the contact form and we’ll see if we can work something out
How to book my 1-on-1 photography workshop
Before you submit your order, drop me a line via my contact form. Let me know what learning outcomes you are looking to get out of a dedicated 1-on-1 so I can make sure we’ll be a good fit. Once we have settled on a date and time then you can come back and submit your order to lock in the session and away we go.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I found the 1 on 1 so beneficial. I learnt so much and feeling a little more confident with the camera. I am now off automatic mode and operating the camera with so much more understanding. Still have a long way to go on my photography journey but I am feeling so much more confident. I have no hesitation in recommending Glenn workshops to others.
Glenn’s workshop was hands down the best workshop I’ve ever been to. He gives himself wholeheartedly and teaches with such knowledge and passion. He goes above and beyond to make sure that you get the most of the workshop you signed up to. Thank you Glenn. You’re an incredible teacher. Not only have I learned so much but I feel so inspired and confident to go ahead and do things my own way. Erna G. from Facebook
This was so worthwhile. Glenn is a great instructor and it was invaluable meeting in a place I love to photograph, using my own camera and lenses and being able to ask as many questions as I liked. Able to move forward with much more knowledge and confidence.
Glenn is amazing at teaching as he explained everything so I could understand and if I didn’t understand he broke it down so I could.
I had a one on one session for Glenn to jump start me into photography. I learned so many great tips that would have taken me days otherwise. Professional, polite and easy to get on with - I highly recommend this session with Glenn!